- IJRPR, Welcome Research Papers, Review Papers, scholarly articles, case studies, academic article and extended version of previously published papers in international journals and conferences.
- Submission to the Journal is on the understanding that the article has not been previously published in any other form and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All manuscript should be grammatically correct for proper referring and fast publication
- The manuscript submitted in IJRPR will be reviewed anonymously by at least two independent experts in the particular area. Your paper’s keywords may be used to help match appropriate reviewers. After peer review and review by the Editorial Board, you will receive evaluation results which will be sent to email of corresponding author.
- Paper Published Certificate: Soft copy of certificate (E-Certiifcate) is provided to each author whose name written on paper
- For Indexing of the paper, All bibliographic information (References) should be correctly present in paper. Paper those containing incomplete or incorrect bibliographic information (references) may reject for indexing. All bibliographic information should be correctly presented in the reference section like Paper title, Authors name, Volume issue , Page no, Year etc. Use APA citation style from Google scholar , for help go through this link https://libguides.com.edu/c.php?g=649172&p=4554037,or Generate APA style citations with Google Scholar Video
- See Example for Proper Referencing Example -1 Example -2
Manuscript Format (Template)
All the papers must be in IJRPR format.
- Please click here to download the template. (Open this link in Google Chrome browser)
Submission of Manuscript
Written manuscript along with abstract in IJRPR Format should be submitted via online Submission Portal at "Submit Paper Online" section in our Web site